Cheer-up Folks! ISTCOSA ANNUAL GET-TOGETHER
AGT (2018) IS HERE AGAIN
Dear Fellow ISTCians,
It is celebration time and in comes ISTCOSA Annual Get-Together (AGT) – 2018. Though the earlier date announced was 15th Dec., 2018 but due to organizational limitations, the program has been postponed and the ISTCOSA AGT 2018 is now being held on 22nd December, 2018. Based on feedbacks from Batch Coordinators during various CONCORDs, the initiatives taken in last three years are being continued this year also and in an effort to make the event more & more colorful, attractive and full of activity; few more innovative initiatives are taken this year.
The detailed program is as below:-
Main Features of the Event:
Your participation in this program will encourage everybody at ISTCOSA to give you the best on future occasions also.
- In-vogue, as a mark of respect to our seniors, all Life Members who have completed 50 years of their entry to ISTC will be privileged guests and enjoy complimentary entry to any ISTCOSA event along with their spouse.
- Any privileges/ discounts shall be admissible subject to adherence to the dress code by the participant.
- Batch with maximum attendance in AGT will win the Rolling Trophy. The cut-off time for checking attendance is 9.00PM and the attendance will be taken as the %age present of the known live members of a batch. The decision of ISTCOSA Executive Committee will be final. The Batch Coordinator of the winning batch will get special prize and all present members of the winning batch will receive awards, on stage.
- All present members of the Silver & Golden Jubilee Batches (e.g. Batches 1993 & 1968 for AGT-2018) will receive celebration awards on stage.
- As usual, “ISTCOSA Couple - 2018” contest will also be held on the occasion. Jury and the criteria shall be sent to all & posted on the website latest by 4th December, 2018. The winning couple will receive a Trophy/ Memento and an award on stage. A consolation prize shall also be awarded to the “Runners-up Couple”.
- Few more awards in the shape of “Best Dressed Female & Male”, “Oldest Couple and Youngest Participant” etc. are also being added this year in addition to few surprise gifts.
- Bumper Tambola Game for family Members